We’re already big fans of the Lemond Fitness Revolution Trainer, and now we’re doubly stoked that the company will be rolling out their Power Pilot at Interbike 2011.
The handlebar-mounted Power Pilot wirelessly integrates with the LeMond Revolution stationary trainer to provide the most realistic stationary cycling experience.
- Displays watts, cadence, distance, speed, heart rate and calories burned.
- Workout data can be wirelessly downloaded.
- Review workout data and upload customized training regimens.
- Integrates wirelessly with the LeMond Revolution.
- Used by Team Garmin-Cervelo, Rapha/Focus and Telenet-Fidea cyclocross teams.
- Monitor display is easy to read with easily accessible buttons.
- Large memory stores data for multiple athletes, allowing teammates and husbandwife cycling households to share one Power Pilot.