Wahoo Fitness, a leader in fitness technology, is proud to announce the Wahoo Fitness Blue SC, a Bluetooth 4.0 bike speed & cadence sensor for iPhone*. With no additional hardware needed, the Wahoo Blue SC wirelessly connects to your iPhone or iPad via Bluetooth 4.0 technology. By pairing with top cycling Apps including Cyclemeter and Strava, cyclists can easily monitor their critical cycling data all from their iPhone. Priced at $59.99, Wahoo Fitness’ Blue SC is available today at WahooFitness.com.
Wahoo Fitness’ Blue SC bike speed & cadence completely transforms your iPhone into the ultimate cycling computer. Coupled with the Wahoo Blue SC, the iPhone can provide cyclist with all their critical workout data including speed, cadence, location, map, time, pace, calories, workout history and more. With a built-in internal odometer, the Wahoo Blue SC records lifetime bike mileage and allows cyclist to see week, month and year totals. Featuring an inexpensive replaceable battery, the Wahoo Blue SC requires no charging between rides for up to 2 years.
“We’re excited to continue our expansion of the low energy Bluetooth 4.0 line of products as part of our mission to connect the iPhone to fitness activities,” says Chip Hawkins, CEO of Wahoo Fitness. “The Wahoo Blue SC is great because it requires no additional hardware to connect to the iPhone and collects all your critical cycling data, including the lifetime mileage on your bike.”
Wahoo Fitness Blue SC features include:
• Pairs with your favorite cycling app to track speed & cadence data wirelessly on your iPhone.
• Records lifetime bike mileage by week, month, and year – even when not connected to the iPhone.
• Replaceable battery requires no charging between rides for up to 2 years.
• Works seamlessly with Wahoo Fitness and Wahoo Fitness Odometer Apps, as well as top cycling apps including Cyclemeter, Strava Cycling and more.
• Connects wirelessly to the iPhone and iPad via Bluetooth 4.0 technology, no additional hardware required.
The Wahoo Blue SC follows Wahoo Fitness’ Blue HR heart rate monitor for iPhone, as the second release in their line of Bluetooth 4.0 fitness monitors. The Wahoo Fitness Blue SC is available now at WahooFitness.com. To request additional information on Wahoo Fitness please contact PR Representative Brad Hobbs at (305) 374-4404 x119 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on Wahoo Fitness, please visitwww.WahooFitness.com and for a complete list of compatible Apps, please visitwww.WahooFitness.com/Apps.
* Wahoo Fitness Blue SC requires an iPhone 4S or iPad (3rd generation).