If you’re planning to race for a rainbow jersey in Louisville this month, claim your spot now! The current registration fee is $100, but the fee will increase to $125 if you wait for onsite registration.
Competition begins Tuesday, January 29, at Champions Park at River Road Country Club in Louisville, Ky. The course will feature elevation and speed changes, dirt, sand, grass, off-camber technical sections and enough natural terrain change to ensure a true world champion ascends to the top step of the podium. Click here for a complete schedule of events.
- Price From January 5-25*: $100
- On-site Registration: $125
* Online registration closes at 11:45 p.m. EST on January 25!
Price includes all heats/repechage and championship or small championship races.
- Rider must be cyclo-cross racing age of 30 or older.
- Riders who appear in the UCI Elite cyclo-cross rankings or have earned UCI points in the 2012/13 season are ineligible for the Masters World Championships.
- Riders who participated in the UCI Elite Cyclo-cross World Championships, Continental Cyclo-cross Championships or any UCI Cyclo-cross World Cup during the 2012/13 season are ineligible to compete at Masters World Championships.
- Any rider who has been a member during the 2012/13 season of a team registered with the UCI in any discipline is ineligible for the Masters World Championships.
- There will be no ability category restrictions in order for riders to compete.
All racers will be required to hold a 2013 UCI Masters license to be eligible to race. UCI licenses are available through your USA Cycling account page. The international license allows riders to compete in domestic road, mountain bike, cyclo-cross and track events; therefore riders will not need to purchase a separate domestic license for the 2013 season. If you have license questions, please contact our membership department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 719-434-4200.
Complete eligibility guidelines and license info, along with parameters for qualifying and field limits, can be found on our Masters Cyclo-cross Worlds Eligibility Guidelines page. Additional participant information can be found in the official technical guide.
The Galt House is the official host hotel of the 2013 Cyclo-cross World Championships, and is located at 140 N. 4th Street, Louisville, Ky. To learn more or make reservations, click here.
Elite Worlds Tickets
Compete for a rainbow jersey, then stay to see the world’s best race for theirs! Tickets are now available for the 2013 Elite Cyclo-cross World Championships on February 2nd and 3rd. Single day, weekend and VIP packages are still available. Don’t miss your chance to watch history in the making as the Elite Cyclo-cross Worlds are held in the United States for the first time ever!
Questions about the 2013 UCI Masters Cyclo-cross World Championships can be sent to USA Cycling National Events Manager Rachel Leif at email@example.com.